As the Director of Business Development, you will:
- Report directly to the CEO and collaborate in new initiatives.
- Serve as a key member of the Business Development team to drive overall Maya market and technical strategy for the Life Sciences industry.
- Define and execute on a strategic GTM plan and ensure its in line with the AWS strategic direction, in partnership with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- Define and size segments, identify and engage key customers, and identify and engage key partners including ISVs and system integrators.
- Build a business development pipeline by engaging with key prospects and partners.
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
- Present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to expanding our reach in the industry.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and liaison with the legal group.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and interactions in the fast pace of the cloud computing market.
- Identify key growth initiatives and help drive such initiatives autonomously and proactively
- Project manage business development initiatives by tracking key milestones, timelines, owners, and accountability across the organization.
- Build external relationships via trade shows, conferences, networking, and other new sources of information, intelligence, and insights.