About the company
At Maya, we know that psychedelic medicine has the power to shift the paradigm of mental healthcare on a global scale. However, the pioneers in psychedelic medicine don’t have an easy way to demonstrate the clinical benefits of their work.
Maya is a digital platform designed to help psychedelic practitioners manage, measure, and illustrate health outcomes, so they can optimize their services, scale safely, and help advance psychedelic healthcare.
As the Associate Product Manager, you will:
- Synthesize product data, market research, and customer feedback to inform new feature development
- Gather product requirements for well-defined specification documentation including feature scope, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Work closely with engineers, designers, QA, and customer support team members to manage product development, release and iteration
- Leverage backend administrative software (JIRA) in support of agile development sprint processes, product release, and near-term product prioritization
- Manage internal ticketing system (JIRA Service Desk) to verify and triage feature requests, bug reports, and product questions
- Create internal support and training materials for new product features
- Mac OS
- Atlassian suite (JIRA/Confluence)
- Support ticketing systems
- Right to live and work in the US, we are not offering sponsorship as part of this role.
A great candidate has:
- Experience working as a product owner, product/project manager, UX researcher, technical writer, and/or technical support specialist.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface across disciplines and all of the organization.
- Prior experience working with agile/scrum methodologies.
- Proven ability to create thorough, detailed project charters, specifications, and user stories
- The ability to adapt and respond to challenges with a positive mental attitude.
- Timeliness, honesty, and integrity.
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, hungry to make an impact and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Living in Denver or the surrounding area and available to appear in-office.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in early stage technology start-ups.
- Familiarity with the healthcare tech space.
- Part of the consciousness community and interests in topics like mindfulness, yoga, spirituality, and plant medicine.
Reviews will be held by your manager at least every 6 months, presenting an opportunity for a title change and compensation adjustment.
We prioritize a healthy culture, flexible working hours, unlimited vacation time, and a health benefits package for full-time employees. This includes Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision; 50% employee-contributed (pre-tax). We also encourage all team members to embrace opportunities for personal growth, learning, and self-discovery by providing paid time off for such experiences and integration time.
About the company
One in ten people today live with a mental health disorder. At Maya, we know that psychedelic medicine has the power to improve the paradigm of mental health on a global scale. However, the pioneers in psychedelic medicine don’t have an easy way to demonstrate the clinical benefits of their work.
Maya is a software platform designed to help psychedelic practitioners track, measure, and illustrate the health outcomes of their work. This is essential so that we can scale safely and effectively, serve more people, and contribute clinical data to help advance psychedelic healthcare.