About the company
At Maya, we know that psychedelic medicine has the power to improve the paradigm of mental health on a global scale. However, the pioneers in psychedelic medicine don’t have an easy way to demonstrate the clinical benefits of their work. Maya is a measurement-based platform designed to support psychedelic practitioners and patients.
As the Marketing Coordinator Intern, you will:
- Build and manage social media channels
- Bring creative ideas to content strategy at-large
- Execute posts with the goal of developing content
- Conduct hashtag / trends research
- Compile social media metrics
- Moderate Facebook Group
- Moderate incoming messages / comments
- Engage with stakeholders / influencers
- Post relevant research articles
- Assist with digital campaigns including paid media, email, etc.
- Assist with blog content
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics
- Monitor and report on CRM automations and workflows
- Manage partnerships and events
- Prepare marketing reports collecting and summarizing sales data
- Maintain promotional marketing materials across departments
- Stay updated about psychedelic industry trends
- Other duties as needed by Marketing Director
We prefer candidates with experience using:
- Mac OS
- CRM systems (At least 2 years hands on prior experience with one of: Zoho, Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot, ActiveCampaign)
- Google Analytics
- Native social media analytics
- SEM Rush
- Webflow (optional)
- Right to live and work in the US, we are not offering sponsorship as part of this role.
- Located in Colorado, preferably in the Denver Metro area.
A great candidate has:
- The ability to adapt and respond to challenges with a positive mental attitude
- Timeliness, honesty, and integrity
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, hungry to make an impact and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2-3 Years working experience in digital marketing / agency or in-house setting
- Expertise in social media management
- Proficiency in writing and digital content creation
- Creative mindset\
- Familiarity with SEO / SEM with the desire to broaden skills
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools, specifically Webflow and Google Analytics
- Living in Denver or the surrounding area and available to appear in-office.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in early stage technology start-ups.
- Part of the consciousness community and interests in topics like mindfulness, yoga, spirituality, and plant medicine.