About the company
One in ten people today live with a mental health disorder. At Maya, we know that psychedelic medicine has the power to improve the paradigm of mental health on a global scale. However, the pioneers in psychedelic medicine don’t have an easy way to demonstrate the clinical benefits of their work. \
Maya is a software platform designed to help psychedelic practitioners track, measure, and illustrate the health outcomes of their work. This is essential so that we can scale safely and effectively, serve more people, and contribute clinical data to help advance psychedelic healthcare.
As the Data Visualization UX Designer, you will:
- Lead the creative design process for visualizing Maya’s unique dataset
- Work collaboratively with Product, Data, and Strategy teams on Practitioner Insights projects
- Consult on improvements to our existing data visualization user experience
- Interpret client requirements into high fidelity concepts and prototypes to be used in user testing and feature development
- Translate external biometrics and health data into Maya’s comprehensive Insights dashboard
- Own design from wireframing to high fidelity UI assets
- Find creative solutions to optimize the user experience of embedded third-party business intelligence widgets
We are only looking for candidates with comfort using:
- Tools for low fidelity UX visualizations (e.g. Balsamiq, Lucidchart)
- Tools for flowcharting (e.g. Lucidchart)
- Tools for click funnel optimization (e.g. Kiss Metrics)
- Right to live and work in the US, we are not offering sponsorship as part of this role.
- Prior experience designing data visualization, insights and analytics features for B2B software
- Proven ability to translate product specifications into low and high fidelity UX/UI visualizations
- Experience designing visualizations for survey data outputs
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface across disciplines and organizational departments
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in early stage technology start-ups.
- Familiarity with the healthcare and research tech space.
- Part of the consciousness community and interests in topics like mindfulness, yoga, spirituality, and plant medicine.