Lynn Marie Morski: Introducing the Psychedelic Medicine Association
Dr. Lynn Marie Morski, host of the Plant Medicine Podcast, has a brilliant idea–to form an association dedicated to educating medical practitioners about psychedelics.
How will doctors who don’t know about psychedelic therapies, learn to be receptive to these innovative compounds as valuable tools for their patients? Dr. Lynn Marie Morski, host of the Plant Medicine Podcast, has a brilliant idea–to form an association dedicated to educating medical practitioners about psychedelics.
On today’s episode, we discuss why Lynn Marie created the Psychedelic Medicine Association. We talk about what it means to create a coalition of ethically aligned actors and how to advance equal access to entheogenic compounds. Lynn Marie shares her entrepreneurial challenges and her dreams about where this association could go in the next 5 to 10 years.
As you’ll learn on the show, Lynn Marie has quite an impressive background. She is a physician, an attorney, a podcaster, and the author of Quitting by Design. She works with the Veterans Administration and hosts the Plant Medicine Podcast.
- Psychedelic Medicine Association
- Psychedelic Medicine Association Virtual Launch Event
- Plant Medicine Podcast
- Quitting by Design
- :06 - How psychedelic medicine can change the way we believe we must achieve to be loved
- :14 - Lynn Marie’s successful Plant Medicine Podcast
- :23 - Why Lynn Marie created an association to educate doctors on the value of psychedelics
- :29 - Creating coalitions of ethically aligned actors and equal access to psychedelic
- :40 - Where Lynn Marie sees the Psychedelic Medicine Association in 5-10 years
- :45 - Founding members, Lynn Marie’s team, and how you can get involved.
- :53 - Lynn Marie speaks directly to psychedelic practitioners